For nearly 20 years, Maggie Grey's Workshop on the Web (WoW) has been an innovative online resource for all textile enthusiasts. The great news is that from 1st December 2017, WoW will be a quality bound and printed book where artists such as Hilary Beattie, Caroline Bell, Laura Edgar and Angie Hughes will be giving workshops with step-by-step instructions on how they create their brilliant work. Maggie is making a vessel and Amo House is investigating our favourite products. We'll also be the first to show Jan Beaney and Jean Littlejohn's brand new work. But it's not just a book, as it will give free online access to the WOWbook Members' Club to all who purchase it. Here, there will be:
- more workshops (including one by Sherrill Kahn),
- videos showing new techniques,
- a selling gallery for all members,
- Maggie Grey's in-depth online course which will build up from the first issue,
- access to our members' only Facebook group.